Wood Slice Photo Gift Mini
Each plaque is between 9 - 11cm diameter, the image is transferred on to a wood slice then finished with clear matt varnish.
It can then be fitted with hooks on the back for hanging (twine provided) or with a wooden stand.
Terms & Conditions
Please read the below snippet from our Terms & Conditions before ordering.
- Cracking, before or after the photo has been added
- Defects/marking showing through on to the photo
- Plaques may have full, partial or no bark
- Bark may become loose during shipping, please gently remove or glue back into place
- Wood slices may be round, oval or an irregular shape
- Customers are responsible for their photo selection
- We will not question the quality of a photo
- We will only contact you regarding the quality if the photo becomes blurry when we resize it
- We do not change or alter photos in any way, unless previously agreed in writing
Which Photo To Use?
I do not enhance or change the colour/tone of any photo unless specifically asked when the order is placed and in these cases I will let you know if it’s not possible, I can only make minor adjustments such as changing to black and white.
When photos are transferred to the wood, the colour of the image will naturally change slightly. There may be marks or defects from the wood showing through.
Please note - the photos used in my sample photos are high quality photos and are used to give you an idea of how photos can look on the plaques, I am not suggesting your plaque will look the same as it very much depends on the photo quality and the piece of wood used.
Wood Slice Photo Tips
I recommend using photos that have empty space around the main focus of the photo (e.g. face, dogs, cars etc) This enables me to crop the photo to fit the oval/circular shaped slices without losing anything important.
Please let me know if you'd prefer me not to crop a certain part of the photo out, boats in the background etc.
Other Photo Tips
High quality photos with good lighting will come out the best.
Photos with flesh or sepia tones may not work as well as other photos due to the colours being too similar to the wood. Orange photos may look more orange.
If no message regarding the quality of your photo is mentioned at checkout, I will assume you are happy with it and will proceed to make your order.
I will only contact you if the photo doesn’t fit, if cropping is too severe or if the photo is too small therefore becomes very blurry when resizing.